Thursday, January 17, 2019

Vocabulary Paragraph



       The year of 2017 was the year full of lament and mourn over the loss of a close friend of mine. It was around valentines day when I found out that not only my best friend was shot but my closest sister Niaa Savage. Every since that holiday arose, I did not contentiously enjoy it as much as I use to. I did not want to talk to anyone that felt deprivated around me because I did not feel the need of basic people at the time. however, I promised the day that it happened, the day that I lost her everything I do I will do it for her. my school work and everything I accomplished was obsolete as well. I usually don't be to incongruous to my school work. through out my high school year my work has been miraculous since the start. however, once I started to receive acceptance letters for colleges and scholarship money I felt with great opulence on how my future will turn out. But even though I am going  to graduate this year I feel that I will sound enjambment when I speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment